NNN is a same day surgery clinic by appointments only. We do not provide wellness services. There are no income or residency requirements to use NNN clinics. All healthy cats and dogs 16 weeks and older are eligible for surgery.
Each pet cat and dog is given a basic physical checkup at N/C. PLEASE NOTE: There are some pet cats that cannot safely be given a physical exam by our staff before surgery. You will be asked on the surgical consent form whether you want to proceed with surgery without one. NNN reserves the right to refuse services for pet dogs that exhibit extremely aggressive behaviors and cannot be safely handled for surgery or for a cat or dog with pre-existing medical issues that are not suitable in our high-volume clinic setting.
- All cats and dogs receive a green tattoo along the surgery site to indicate sterilization.
- Pre-operative bloodwork if pet is 6+ years is required: $75 drawn at clinic by appointment BEFORE the pet’s appointment. Results must be reviewed and approved by our vet staff.
- NNN does not offer vaccines only. They are administered during the surgery visit.
- NEW! Medical records can be accessed here MEDICAL RECORD REQUEST
Pet male cat: $85 Pet female cat: $90
Fees always include rabies & distemper vaccines, nail trim, ear cleaning, SQ fluids, pain medicine, E collars for all female cats. There is no extra fee for female cats in heat. We perform surgery on cats in heat cycle.
$40 deposit required to hold an appointment which is applied to balance due. Pet Cats MUST be in a hard sided plastic carrier. NO backpaks, soft sides or cardboard carriers or dog crates. Please line the carrier with a towel or newspaper and label carrier with your name and pets name.
Additional services for pet cats:
24 PetWatch Microchip: $25 at time of surgery. $30 by appointment (surgery not required) Registration included.
- Brachycephalic cats: $20 difficulty fee
- Umbilical Hernia repair: $25
- Cryptorchid (testicle did not drop): $25 per side
- Termination of pregnancy fee: $25 (PET cat only) Please note that NNN does not perform any diagnostic tests before surgery. If you suspect that your pet is pregnant and do not want the pregnancy terminated, DO NOT schedule at this clinic. A spay is the removal of the uterus and ovaries.
- FeLV/FIV combo test: $25
- Worming medicine available and dependent upon type
- Flea and tick treatment (Catego) $11 per dose
Feral Cat, male or female: $40 (no deposit required) includes:
- Rabies vaccine ALWAYS administered. A distemper vaccine is given if cat is 1 year or younger. $15 distemper vaccine is optional for older cats.
- Ear cleaning, parasite treatments, SQ fluids and pain medicine is administered. Left Ear tip is always required.
- Traps are required. If your outside cat can be PICKED UP, we will accept it in a medium to large sized carrier with PERMISSION. Email email@example.com to request. NO small carriers or dog crates please.
- Pregnancies are terminated.
Pet Dog weighing 60 lbs. or less: Male: $150 Female: $195
- $25 extra 61-80 lbs.
- $50 extra 81-100 lbs.
Fees always includes rabies & distemper vaccines, nail trim, ear cleaning, SQ fluids, pain medicine, E collars for all dogs.
$75 deposit required to hold an appointment which is applied to balance due. ALERT: NNN no longer accepts English, French and exotic bulldogs for spay/neuter.
ATTENTION: FEMALE DOGS must wait 6 weeks after the END of heat cycle / bleeding. Please email the clinic where you are scheduled if your dog starts her cycle and you have an existing appointment.
Additional services for pet dogs:
24 PetWatch Microchip: $25 at time of surgery. $30 by appointment (no surgery required) Registration included.
- Brachycephalic dogs: $20 difficulty fee
- Bordetella (kennel cough): $20
- Umbilical hernia repair: $55
- Cryptorchid (testicle did not drop): $75 per side
- Termination of pregnancy fee: $75 Please note that NNN does not perform any diagnostic tests before surgery. If you suspect that your pet is pregnant and do not want the pregnancy terminated, DO NOT schedule at this clinic. A spay is the removal of the uterus and ovaries.
- Flea & tick (Vectra 3D) $15 per dose
PAYMENT: Credit cards are accepted. NNN does not accept Care Credit. No personal checks. NNN does not accept any pet insurances. The paperwork that you are provided can be submitted to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. There are no payment plans available.
NEW! Medical records can be accessed on the website header.
CANCELLATION policy: 48 hours to get a full refund.