- There is NO online scheduling available at this time.
- There are NO walk ins for feral cats at this time at ALL clinics. You will need to make an appointment.
- NEW as of May 27, 2020. PLAINS is accepting new appointments through the answering service only. Call 866.820.2510 ext #1 and leave your name, phone number, address and details about your pet. Please allow 72 hours for a return call.
- Due to the COVID 19 closure NNN will be reaching out to clients who had appointments cancelled and they will be given the first opportunity to schedule- pets, rescues and community cats. NNN will announce on this website and Facebook when we will be accepting new appointments for each clinic locations.
- There are new safety guidelines in place and no clients will be allowed in any of our waiting rooms at this time. Scheduling will inform you of new curbside check in and discharge process.
- IMPORTANT information for pets and rescues: Your cat or dog should be healthy the day of surgery in order to ensure that your pet does well during surgery and recovers well after surgery. Any signs of upper respiratory infections or diarrhea, please reschedule. Feral cats will be evaluated at time of surgery.
- Feral cat Colony CARETAKER: If you are within a Municipality that pays for TNR or using a VOUCHER or SPAYUSA funds, please indicate that information in the comments section. Because NNN invoices the municipality, your appointment will not be scheduled until residency has been established.
- 501c3 NON PROFIT Shelter or Rescue organization: Please indicate in the comments section which NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION this appointment is for.
- FEMALE Dog appointment information. If she has gone into her heat cycle, she cannot be spayed for 6 weeks AFTER her heat cycle is finished. From 12-21 days after onset of bleeding, she is at her most fertile time, so keep her separated from any intact (un-neutered) male dog/s or a pregnancy will result. If you feel that your female has been impregnated, please contact NNN immediately.
- PET Cats should be brought to NNN in HARD sided carriers-no soft fabric or cardboard carriers. There will be NO exceptions.
Schedule Appointment Online
- Please Note: THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO NEW APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE ONLINE. Please continue to visit this site for updates. Thank you for your patience.
- There are NO walk ins for feral cats at all clinics.
- Choose 3 DIFFERENT dates when making your appointment. Your first or second choices may not be available. The earliest available dates are listed below. If you are looking to schedule on a future date not yet listed, please email our scheduler, Brandi, at Btrautman@nnnlv.org
- You will receive an auto reply to your online request. If you do not receive a confirmation email with your appointment date within 4 business days, please check your spam folder. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org of you don’t receive a confirmed appointment date with pre-op instructions.
Thank you for choosing No Nonsense Neutering. All email correspondence from NNNLV will come from an @nnnlv.org address. If you receive communications claiming to be NNNLV from any other domain including @yahoo or @gmail, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Schedule Appointment By Phone
We are currently making appointments by phone for PLAINS only. Please continue to visit this website for updates. We are allowing people who had existing appointments cancelled to get back on the schedule before we make any new appointments. Thank you for your patience.
- Call us 7 days a week: 866.820.2510
- Please wait until you hear the beep to leave a message
- Calls to the answering service will be returned within 3 business days
- ext #1 for Plains