There are no income or residency requirements to use NNN clinics. All healthy cats and dogs 12 weeks and older are eligible for surgery. FEMALE DOGS must wait 4-6 weeks after the END of heat cycle / bleeding. This does not apply to female cats.
Fees for pets always include rabies & distemper vaccines, nail trim, ear cleaning, fluids, pain medicine, E collars for all dogs and female cats. All cats and dogs receive a green tattoo along the surgery site to indicate sterilization.
Fee for feral cat ALWAYS includes a rabies vaccine, nail trim, ear cleaning, fluids, ear-mite, worming, flea treatments and pain medicine. A distemper vaccine is provided for cats 12 months and younger. $15 optional distemper vaccine available for older cats. LEFT ear-tip always required and receive a green tattoo along surgery site.
- Microchips $20 at time of surgery. 24 PetWatch. Registration included
Pet Cat, male or female: $75
- Hernia repair: $15
- Cryptorchid (testicle did not drop): $25 per side
- Termination of pregnancy fee: $25 (Pet cat only)
- FeLV test: $18
- FeLV/FIV test: $25
- Worming medicine available and dependent upon type
- Flea and tick treatment (Catego) $11 per dose
Feral Cats, male or female: $35 includes:
- Rabies vaccine ALWAYS administered. A distemper vaccine is given if cat is 1 year or younger. $15 distemper vaccine is optional for older cats. Nail trim, ear cleaning, parasite & flea treatments also administered. Ear tip is always required.
Dog weighing under 70 lb
- Male: $125
- Female: $175
- $25 extra 71-100 lbs
- $50 extra 101-125 lbs
- $75 extra 126-150 lbs
- $100 extra 151-175 lbs
- $125 Over 176 lbs
- Lyme vaccine: $25
- Bordetella (kennel cough): $20
- Abdominal hernia repair: $45
- Cryptorchid (testicle did not drop): $75 per side
- Termination of pregnancy fee: $75
- Flea & tick (Vectra 3D) $15 per dose