There are no income or residency requirements to use NNN clinics. All healthy cats and dogs 16 weeks and older are eligible for surgery. FEMALE DOGS must wait 4-6 weeks after the END of heat cycle / bleeding. This does not apply to female cats.
Fees for pets always include rabies & distemper vaccines, nail trim, ear cleaning, fluids, pain medicine, E collars for all dogs and female cats. All cats and dogs receive a green tattoo along the surgery site to indicate sterilization. Each pet cat and dog are given a basic checkup. PLEASE NOTE: There are some cats that cannot safely be given a physical exam by our staff before surgery. You will be asked on the surgical consent form whether you want to proceed with surgery without one. NNN reserves the right to refuse services for pet dogs that exhibit aggressive behavior and that cannot be safely handled for surgery.
- Microchip $20 at time of surgery. 24 PetWatch. Registration included
- Pre-operative bloodwork if pet is 6+ year: $75 drawn at clinic by appt.
Pet Cat, male or female: $80
- Brachycephalic cats: $20 difficulty fee
- Hernia repair: $15
- Cryptorchid (testicle did not drop): $25 per side
- Termination of pregnancy fee: $25 (Pet cat only)
- FeLV/FIV combo test: $25
- Worming medicine available and dependent upon type
- Flea and tick treatment (Catego) $11 per dose
Feral Cats, male or female: $35 includes:
- Rabies vaccine ALWAYS administered. A distemper vaccine is given if cat is 1 year or younger. $15 distemper vaccine is optional for older cats. A nail trim, ear cleaning, dewormer & flea treatments also administered. Left Ear tip is always required.
Dog weighing under 60 lb
- Male: $150
- Female: $195
- $25 extra 61-100 lbs
- $50 extra 101-125 lbs
- $75 extra 126-150 lbs
- $100 extra 151-175 lbs
- $125 Over 176 lbs
- Brachycephalic dogs: $20 difficulty fee
- Lyme vaccine: $25
- Bordetella (kennel cough): $20
- Abdominal hernia repair: $45
- Cryptorchid (testicle did not drop): $75 per side
- Termination of pregnancy fee: $75
- Flea & tick (Vectra 3D) $15 per dose
- Dew Claw Removal (Non Attached) $45 per side