Borough 2018 MUNICIPAL TNR PROGRAMS
***You must show proof of residency to participate. If you are trapping for another person, you must present tax or utility bill for the person living at that residence and admission paperwork for the cats must be the name and address of that residence.
***LEHIGH COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA BOROUGH / TOWNSHIP***
- $15 co-pay: Borough of Alburtis, Borough of Catasauqua, Borough of Coplay, Borough of Emmaus, Heidelberg Township, Lower Macungie Township, Lowhill Township, Lower Milford Township, Lynn Township, North and South Whitehall Townships, Upper Macungie Township, Upper Saucon Township, Washington & Weisenberg Townships
- NO Co-pay: Hanover Township
***NORTHAMPTON COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA BOROUGH / TOWNSHIP***
- Borough of Northampton $15 co-pay
- No co-pay: Borough of Hellertown
- No co-pay: Forks and Palmer Townships
- Slate Belt Council of Governments voucher (obtained at the municipal offices) + $15 Co-pay: Borough of Bangor, Lower Mt. Bethel Township, Borough of Pen Argyl, Plainfield Township, Upper Mt. Bethel Township, Washington Township, Borough of Windgap.
***BERKS COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA BOROUGH/TOWNSHIP ***
- City of Reading-18th WARD vouchers available with proof of residence. Example: Water or tax bill. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Borough of Robesonia: $25 co-pay
- Borough of Shoemakersville: $15 Voucher (obtained at municipal building)
- St. Lawrence Township $10 co-pay
- West Reading voucher (obtained at municipal building)
- Spring Township Voucher (obtained at municipal building)
CARBON COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
Making It Pawsible Financial Assistance Program
- Applications for feral cats
- Contact Deb 570.366.2473 or 570.294.8064
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR FERAL CATS
SPAYUSA- North Shore Animal League
- Go to website and fill out online application form. Applications accepted between the 1st and 15th of every month. Awards notifications between 16th and 22nd of the same month. If you have received funding, you must wait a full calendar year to re-apply.
- Clinic address: No Nonsense Neutering1044 N. Quebec St Allentown, PA 18109
- Contact name: Ashley Kahan 484.274.4833
- NNN will notify you when check is received and you can make an appointment. Please do not trap until NNN has confirmed receipt of payment.
- SPAYUSA covers only a portion of the surgery fee. There is a $15 co-pay per cat at check in.
- Check good for 60 days. SPAYUSA will approve an extension for use of funds past 60 days if you contact them.