2017 MUNICIPAL TNR PROGRAMS
***You must show proof of residency to participate. If you are trapping for another person, you must present tax or utility bill for the person living at that residence and admission paperwork for the cats must be the name and address of that residence.
***LEHIGH COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA BOROUGH / TOWNSHIP***
- $15 co-pay: Borough of Alburtis, Borough of Catasauqua, Borough of Emmaus, Heidelberg Township, Lower Macungie Township,Lowhill Township, Lynn Township, North and South Whitehall Townships, Upper Saucon Township, Washington & Weisenberg Townships
- NO Co-pay: Hanover Township
- NEW participant. NO co-pay :Upper Macungie Township
- NEW participant: $15 co-pay: Whitehall Township
***NORTHAMPTON COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA BOROUGH / TOWNSHIP***
- $15 Co-pay: Borough of Northampton
- NO Co-pay: Borough of Hellertown
- NO Co-pay: Forks Township
- NEW participant: Slate Belt Council of Governments voucher (obtained at the municipal offices) + $15 Co-pay: Borough of Bangor, Lower Mt. Bethel Township, Borough of Pen Argyl, Plainfield Township, Upper Mt. Bethel Township, Washington Township, Borough of Windgap.
***BERKS COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA BOROUGH/TOWNSHIP ***
- Shoemakersville Borough Voucher (obtained at municipal building) + $15 Co-pay
- St. Lawrence Township
- West Reading voucher obtained at municipal building
- NEW participant:Spring Township Voucher (obtained at municipal building) NO Co-pay
BUCKS COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
NO co-pay for FERAL cats only.
- All residents of Bucks County showing proof of residence in a municipality qualifies.
- Provided by a grant from Animal LifeLine.
CARBON COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
Making It Pawsible Financial Assistance Program
- Applications for feral cats
- Contact Deb 570.366.2473 or 570.294.8064
SNYDER, UNION and NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTIES, PENNSYLVANIA
SUN P.E.T.S. 501c3 assistance programs in collaboration with PetSmart Charities.
- Vouchers for PET dogs and cats provided; application required
- Spay a Stray FERAL cat program- NO copay
- For more information, visit sunpets.org or call 1.866.472.7387
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR FERAL CATS
- $15 co-pay per cat at time of check-in
- Check is mailed to the Allentown clinic: 1044 N. Quebec St Allentown, PA 18109
- Contact name: Martha Kahan
- NNN will notify you when check is received and you can make an appointment. Please do not trap until NNN has confirmed receipt of payment.
- Check good for 60 days. SPAYUSA will approve an extension for use of funds past 60 days if you call them.
BEAT the HEAT Voucher- available ONLY through website. Vouchers are not available for purchase at clinics.
To contact NNN for vouchers email firstname.lastname@example.org. Information needed:Name, Address, Phone number.*
*If you are trapping for someone, the voucher must be in that person’s name.
- $15 voucher is for FERAL/FREE roaming cats. Left ear-tip required. Limit 5 vouchers per person.
- Voucher has an expiration date 90 days from date issued.
- Voucher must be used by the person whose name appears on the voucher. ID will be required.
- Payment by check or money order must be received before vouchers are mailed. Payment sent to NNN 1044 N. Quebec St Allentown, PA 18109 Att: Martha
- NO payments by debit or credit cards
- Unused voucher/s must be used by expiration date on the voucher.If you email email@example.com you can ask for an extension of 30 days.
- Due to administrative costs, there will be NO refund. Please but only what you know you can use. Applies to vouchers sold after July 1, 2017.