2019 MUNICIPAL funded TNR PROGRAMS
***You must show proof of residency in a Borough, City or Township to participate. You must present tax or utility bill for the person living at that residence and admission paperwork for the cats must be the name and address of that residence.
***BERKS COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA BOROUGH/TOWNSHIP ***
- HUMANE PENNSYLVANIA’S HEALTHY PETS, HEALTHY LIVES PROGRAM partnership with Humane Society of Berks County: FREE for feral cats in the following zip codes (proof of residency required)
- Borough of Robesonia: $25 co-pay
- Borough of Shoemakersville: $15 Voucher (obtained at municipal building)
- Borough of Boyertown: No co-pay **NEW** Must show Proof of Residency from the following streets.
- Second St. E 29-551; W 12-119
- Third St. E 17-538; W 1-299
- Forth St. E 14-727
- Fifth St. E 11-420 W 14-120
- Sixth St. E 302-337; W 24-310
- Apple St. 8-48
- Berks St. 22-118
- Chestnut St. N 19-215; S 7-137
- College St. 18-143
- Crest Dr. 9-210
- Fairview St. 9-201
- Franklin St. N 24-257; S 24-326
- Front St. 212-328
- Highland St. 600-725
- Jefferson St. N 11-132; S 16-125
- Linden St. 350-356
- Madison St. N 9-21; S 10-45
- Marion St. 121-133
- Monroe St. N 13-223; S 19-123
- Orchard Ln. 9-127
- Orchard Hills Dr. 6-263
- Philadelphia Ave. E 1-734; W 16-444
- Reading Ave. N 20-231; S 1-409
- Rhoads Ave. 402-728
- Schaeffer St. 100-212
- Shaner St. 200-253
- Stauffer Dr. 2-110
- Sunset Ln. 110-136
- Walker Dr. 9-141
- Walnut St. N 23-240; S 101-116
- Warwick St. 10-55
- Washington St. N 14-250; S 9-245
***BUCKS COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA***
Contact Animal Lifeline Warrington, PA http://animallifelinepa.org/contact-us/
***CARBON COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA***
Making It Pawsible Financial Assistance Program
- Applications for feral cats
- Contact Deb 570.366.2473 or 570.294.8064
*** LEBANON COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA***
- Mill Creek Township
- 100 cats. must obtain free voucher/s from police department
***LEHIGH COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA BOROUGH / TOWNSHIP***
NEW EFFECTIVE Friday May 3, 2019. PetCO Foundation grant in collaboration with The Sanctuary at Haafsville. FREE for FERALS in the following zip codes with ALLENTOWN address: 18101,18102,18103 (Salisbury Township), 18104 west end of Allentown (S. Whitehall 18104 covered see below), 18105, 18106 (Lower Macungie Township 18106 covered see below), 18107, 18108, 18109 (Hanover Township 18109 covered see below). This grant is NOT for pet cats. All will be left ear-tipped.
Boroughs and Townships in Lehigh County
- $15 co-pay: Borough of Alburtis, Borough of Catasauqua, zip code 18032 (does not include North Catasauqua), Borough of Coplay, zip code 18037, Borough of Emmaus, Heidelberg Township, Hanover Township, Lowhill Township, Lower and Upper Milford Townships, Lynn Township, North Whitehall and South Whitehall Townships, Lower and Upper Macungie Townships, Upper Saucon Township, Washington and Weisenberg Townships
***NORTHAMPTON COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA BOROUGH / TOWNSHIP***
- city of Bethlehem. Must be approved by the Chief of Police Mark Diluzio firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW city of Easton. FREE.
- Borough of Hellertown: FREE
- Borough of Northampton:$15 copay
- NEW Borough of Pen Argyl Free vouchers at Boro office
- NEW Borough of Wind Gap Free vouchers at Boro Office
- Forks Township: FUNDING EXHAUSTED. Fee is $35 per cat.
- Palmer Township: FREE
***NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA***
- Borough of Mt Carmel- 100 cats /FREE
- Municipality of Shamokin- 100 cats /FREE
- Ralpho Township-100 cats FREE-voucher available at municipal building
*** SCHUYLKILL COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA***
Thanks to funding from Making it Pawsible
- Borough of Shenandoah FREE vouchers available email@example.com 5 per person.
Additional Financial Resources for FERAL cats
SPAYUSA- North Shore Animal League
- Go to https://www.animalleague.org/get-involved/spay-usa/ fill out online application form. Applications accepted between the 1st and 15th of every month. Award notifications/denials by email between 16th and 22nd of the same month. If you have received funding, you must wait a full calendar year to re-apply.
- Information you must provide:
- Clinic address: No Nonsense Neutering 1044 N. Quebec St Allentown, PA 18109 (You must provide this address regardless of which clinic you are using for surgeries)
- Contact name: Ashley Kahan 484.274.4833 Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
- *****SPAY USA will notify you one way or the other. If you have been awarded funding, please email Ashley.email@example.com and provide her with the amount awarded and the check number ASAP. You can make appointments. Please do not trap until you have provided NNN with payment information.
- *****SPAYUSA covers only a portion of the surgery fee. There is a $15 co-pay per cat at check in.
- Check good for 90 days. SPAYUSA will approve an extension for use of funds past 90 days if you contact them.