2023 Information will be updated as we receive it from municipalities. Before you schedule, verify any financial assistance for the scheduling team so that you can make informed decisions before trapping.
DO NOT trap before you have a plan for appointments and payment.
*** To use municipality assistance, you must show proof of residency in a Borough, City or Township to participate. You must present tax/utility bill for the person living at that residence and admission paperwork for the cats must be the name and address of that residence. If a municipality provides vouchers, you must have an appointment at NNN before you can pick them up. Maximum 3 appointments per person at a time. If the municipality approves, the resident can pick up additional vouchers with proof of appointment. A voucher is your payment and you must bring it with each cat. Each municipality that participates has an ANNUAL budget for TNR and once funding is exhausted, you will either wait until the next year or pay the $40 fee.
ALL COMMUNITY CATS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY-NO WALKINS AT THIS TIME
Berks County, PA
- 2022 Animal Rescue League (ARL) contracts with city of Reading, Bern Township, Jefferson Township, New Morgan Borough, Leesport Borough, St Lawrence Borough, Tilden Township, Upper Bern Township, West Reading and Wyomissing Borough. They allow 4 TNR appointments per clinic. Please contact them if you live in these municipalities.
- 2023 pending Borough of Laureldale: Vouchers available at Borough office
- 2023 Borough of Wernersville: contact Linda Dapicic-Angst at Ldapcic10@gmail or call/text 610-401-1807
- 2023 Muhlenberg Township – FREE for zip code 19605- must provide proof of residency to schedule.
- 2023 Township of Spring: 1 FREE voucher per household available at admin building. You must submit a property maintenance complaint for feral cats. The Township will send out someone to confirm and you will receive a voucher. NNN will provide an additional 2 vouchers by emailing email@example.com with your name, address, phone and this municipality. You must have received 1 voucher from Spring to qualify. Please use the resources they provide before asking NNN to give you vouchers.
Lackawanna County, PA
- 2023 Borough of Old Forge: FREE vouchers available at Borough office
Lebanon County, PA
Mill Creek Township: FREE vouchers available at police department; loaner traps at police station
Lehigh County, PA
- City of Allentown-contact Lehigh Valley Humane Society
Coplay Borough- did not renew contract
- Coopersburg: Contact your municipality
- Emmaus Borough: contact the Animal Control Officer
- Fountain Hill Borough: contact your municipality
Lower Macungie Township-Free
Lower Milford Township-Free
- Macungie Borough: contact Lehigh Valley Humane Society
North Whitehall Township-Free
- Salisbury Township: contact your municipality
- Slatington Borough: contact your municipality
South Whitehall Township-Free
Upper Macungie Township-Free
- Upper Milford Township-contact Lehigh Valley Humane Society
2023 Upper Saucon Township-$15 copay by resident at time of check in
- Whitehall Township-contact Lehigh Valley Humane Society
Luzerne County, PA
- NEW 2023 Bear Creek Township: FREE vouchers (3 ate a time) available at municipal building. Must have appts to be issued.
- 2023 Borough of Duryea: FREE vouchers (3 at a time) available at municipal building. Must have appts to be issued.
- 2023 Borough of Edwardsville: FREE vouchers (3 at a time) available at municipal building. Must have appts to be issued.
- 2023 Borough of Nescopeck: $15 Voucher/s available at municipal building; loaner traps available there also.
- 2023 Borough of Laflin: 10 cats have been budgeted. FREE vouchers available at municipal building.
- 2023 Borough of Plymouth: FREE voucher available at municipal building.
- 2023 City of Nanticoke: FREE voucher (3 at a time) available at municipal building. Must have appts before they will be issued.
- City of Wilkes Barre- contact Luzerne County SPCA
- 2023 pending Dallas Township: FREE voucher available at municipal building. Must have appts before they will be issued.
- Hanover Township: contact the Township.
- Plains Township: Contact the Township.
Northampton County, PA
- 2023 Borough of Hellertown: FREE. proof of residency required at check in.
- 2023 Borough of Nazareth: FREE vouchers available at municipal building. Must have appointments before they will be issued.
- 2023 pending Borough of Pen Argyl: FREE vouchers (3 at a time) available at municipal building. Must have appointments before they will be issued.
- 2023 pending Borough of Wind Gap: FREE vouchers (3 at a time) available at municipal building. Must have appointments before they will be issued.
- 2023 Bushkill Township: FREE vouchers (3 at a time) available at municipal building. Must have appointments before they will be issued.
- 2023 pending City of Bethlehem:
- 2023 pending City of Easton: FREE Proof of residency required at check in.
- Forks Township-contact Nat’s Cats rescue
- 2023 Lower Saucon Township: FREE voucher (3 at a time) available at municipal building. Must have appointments before they will be issued.
- 2023 pending Palmer Township: FREE. Proof of residency required at check in.
- 2023 Plainfield Township. FREE Vouchers (3 at a time) available at township building. Must have appointments before they will be issued.
This fund is provided by the North Shore Animal League and is for stray/feral cats only – no pets. The fund award is a partial amount per cat: $25 towards the $40 fee. You will be responsible for a $15 copay per cat. ALL cats will be ear tipped.
You can apply from the 1st -15th of the month. Not everyone who applies will get funding that month, but you can re-apply the following month. The awards will be announced after the 16th. If you are contacted that you will get funding, you will need to wait until NNN has receives the award letter/check with your name, phone number and the amount awarded BEFORE you can make appts at NNN. A scheduler at NNN will contact you so that you can make appointments at the NNN location you choose to use (Allentown, Plains or Reading)
Your application will ask for the following about NNN:
- Phone number: 484.274.4833
- NNN business address: 1044 N Quebec St. Allentown PA 18109 (This is where the award letter/ check is sent not where you want to get cats done).
- Contact name for NNN: Ashley Kahan: firstname.lastname@example.org 484.274.4833
*** Funds are sent to NNN from SPAYUSA and cannot be used at another participating clinic or given to someone else to use. You have 90 days to use the funds. If you need an extension, you can contact SPAYUSA. If you have received funding in the past, you will need to wait 1 year before re-applying.
The Cathy Gregor TNR fund. 2023 Applications will re-open December 7 for 2023.
This fund will fix 3 feral cats (ANNUALLY) per household for FREE regardless of where you live unless you live in municipality that offers TNR at another clinic/shelter. NNN does not offer trapping services. YOU MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT! Please follow the directions below.
1st STEP Email email@example.com with your name, address, phone number and your municipality, i.e. Borough, City, Township. Upon receipt of your request for # of cats, you will be emailed back that you are approved from this site.
2nd STEP: GET your appointments through this website. wwww.nnnlv.org Book Now aka LION appts. Feral cats do not require a deposit. Each feral cat will need an individual appointment. If you do not know the sex, color or weight, put female, black and 7 lbs. NNN provides a maximum of 3 appointments. You will receive a confirmation email from scheduling with your appointment date.
3rd STEP Once you get the email confirmation of your date from scheduling, EMAIL:
- firstname.lastname@example.org with the date of your surgery, your name and address (again) and a volunteer will mail your paper vouchers 2 weeks before your surgery date. Volunteers have NO access to your appointment date so this step is critical to getting your vouchers mailed 2 weeks before your surgery date.
- Bring the vouchers with you as payment on your surgery day.
- Loaner traps are available at the clinic with a refundable $25 deposit 1 week prior to your surgery date. NNN also has 1 drop trap per clinic.
If you have a large colony, please apply for SPAYUSA funding though the North Shore Animal League. It is a lottery system. Details are above.